|Arena Craft Stands - Dressage Arena Surrounds
Arena Craft surrounds are unique in design - fulfilling every dressage riders requirements for a safe, full demountable, highly visible and smart arena in which to train or compete. Possibly the safest dressage arena available in the market today and used by many Dressage Groups and International competition committees.
Above arena as used at Horse Of The Year 2007.
|Arena Craft Stands offer many benefits
- Maintenance free - UV stabilised polyethylene
- Weather resistant - will not rust or require painting
- Easy to stack for transportation or storage
- Lightweight and very durable
- Easy to set up and dismantle
- Secure in windy conditions or if knocked by a horse
- High degree of safety - will not injure horse or rider in difficulty
- Creates a well-defined and highly attractive arena edge.
- Create standard sized dressage arenas or custom sized for driving or creating any sized perimeter.
- Uses standard sized 50mm PVC pipe available in all plumbing or building merchant stores
- No stakes to push into the ground, nothing to hammer
- Designed to take rough handling and provide years of use
|Dressage Arena Markers
|Our unique triangular shaped letter markers compliment the Arena Craft surrounds. The markers are highly visible for rider, judge and spectator and are the finishing touch to a professional presented dressage arena.
Available in either 1.2 metres or 40cm high sets of 8 or 12 stands with black 14 cm2 black, long life vinyl letters with double letters to indicate outside edge or centre line markers. Maintenance free, UV stabilised, stackable for ease of storage and transportation.